Mindframe project team
The resource and training components of the Mindframe National Media Initiative are managed by the Hunter Institute of Mental Health. The project team is based in Newcastle, but works across all states and territories in Australia.
Mindframe team members:
- Program Manager, Marc Bryant
- Projects Coordinator, Sara Bartlett
- Senior Project Officer, Jenyfer Locke
- Senior Project Officer, Jessica Roberts
- Senior Project Officer, Kathryn Saint
- Senior Project Officer, Kristy Platt
- Project Officer, Kim McNaughton
- Communications Officer, Crystal Hatchard
- Senior Project Officer, Elena Terol-Sabino (on leave)
Hunter Institute of Mental Health
The Hunter Institute of Mental Health (The Institute) is a non-profit business unit of the Hunter New England Local Health District. The Institute has a proud record of designing, developing, implementing and evaluating national, state and local mental health promotion, illness prevention and suicide prevention programs.
The mission of The Institute is to promote mental health and to improve the outcomes for people affected by a mental illness and suicide through education and training, health promotion, research and evaluation. The Institute has specific proven skills in translating research evidence into practical interventions and resources for a range of sectors that may have a role in mental health promotion and suicide prevention.
Visit The Institute website www.himh.org.au for further information, or call 02 4924 6900
The Institute and the Mindframe National Media Initiative, acknowledges Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people as the traditional owners of the land, and that we live and work on Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander land.